According to statistics, 1 in 3 Canadians suffer from road rage every month. And nearly 80 percent of Canadians admit to engaging in road rage behaviour.
Men are more vulnerable to engaging in rash behaviour when behind the wheel, than women, according to the study.
And only 15–20 percent of drivers don’t consider themselves vulnerable to aggressive driving and behaviour.
Road rage is not only problematic; it is also one of the leading causes of death in North America. With thousands of individuals dying because of aggressive behaviour by drivers, more and more institutes are hoping to create awareness about road safety.
This is where defensive driving comes in. Defensive driving can help combat such behaviours and educate drivers about being cautious on the road.
Plenty of driving instates teach drivers how to drive carefully and some of them include it in the final exams.
At A&J Driving School, we focus on keeping drivers safe by providing an incredible defensive driving course.
What the Course Includes
- Principles and foundations of defensive driving
- Online defensive driving course
- How to prevent and avoid collisions with drivers
- Preventing accidents while passing and while being passed
- Avoiding accidents at intersections
- Preventing a single vehicle collision
- Sharing the road
- Case studies and written exams
- Demonstrations, illustrations, and presentations in class
- Special techniques to avoid collisions